Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm no Superman

I don't take compliments so well lately, it's like when someone tells me something nice I think to myself that once they get to know me I won't be who they think/expect me to be and I will let them down. This is probably a stupid thing to say but I'm sort of feeling that way lately. Sometimes I feel the complete opposite of what I just explained...

Anyway, I think I've been way to deep in my blogs lately so let me bring you up to speed with what's going on in real life as opposed to what's going on in my little head. Well I've been working at 8:30 am lately... fuck I hate getting up at 7:30. I'm also being trained at work to do my bosses job as she's going to be taking a week off or so and I'm going to be in charge.... in charge.. that sounds weird... Pimp Ricker in charge! are they nuts?! hahahaha!!! I guess so. So turns out that the week that my boss is taking off our clients are coming down from Toronto for 3 days where I'm going to have to entertain, bring up to speed, and complete reports that I have never done before... Going to be nuts...... Other than that I've been sort of laying low as I'm trying to pay off my debts by next summer..

Friday I have a staff party to attend, Sat morning I'm probably going to do the same; market, Joe Mocha... Sat night I'm working.... yup, working. But I have "Le quatorze aout des fou" off. 1755 is playing on Main st. I can't wait. I'm also going to be going to Fundy park Sunday afternoon, probably go hiking.. should be fun.

Well Pierre and Rokaya are watching a movie next to me and I think I'll give the some privacy, I have to get up in 7 hours anyway..

Ciao for now peeps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter