Tidle bore...?
Ok Julie, you win... Total bore it is... emm I mean tidle bore... I don't know why people always want to see the total bore. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a wave about 6-8 inches that comes when the tide comes in, it used to be about 3 feet or so until we fucked up our river by building a cosway. Anyway I'd rather cut off my nutsack and sell it to gypsies rather thatn waiting an hour for a stupid ass waive to come. Well maybe not to that extreme but you know... No, I'm just kidding Julie I will go see the crazy crazy waive from hell. I'm pretty pumped about the weekend. I'm sort of torn over Friday, I don't know what to do. Juice is having a poker night and I don't want to start playing and end up in the top 3 and stuck there till 2 am but I don't want to go and watch all night as it's pretty boring and I'll just end up getting shit faced. So I may just go and hang with Jen and wait.... hmmm... maybe not.. I don't know I guess I'll see how things go... maybe I'll have my own fun and have some people over.. As for Sat I really want to go to the market with Julie and just veg and stuff... maybe BBQ or something.
My dad has 2 cherry trees and he says that they're ripe and ready to pick maybe I'll find time to go up and visit....... I love fresh cherries... mmm... So Sat night I think we're going to have or go to a bash... I finally have a Sunday off. Well tonight I'm going to go see Wedding crashers, I heard it's hilarious.. can't wait...
K well I'm in a rush so... got to go...
Ciao pimps



1 Comments:
Ricker,
hey long toem no talk...lol. sounds like you ahve a busy weekend..me too. so you going to see Wedding Crashers i saw it on Tuse it wasnt to bad but i have seen better it is funny though. Well have a good weekend bye...
Post a Comment
<< Home