Dump....
So I just got back from the dump.. man it stinks there... I now have to go renew my regristration then to make a key for my bro... I feel really good today, I love having stuff to do as I feel like I'm being usfull or something and feel good about myself... hmm.. I don't know.... My dad just called and I have to do another load to the fucking dump!!! I swear if I have to go there one more time in my life it'll be to many... So I spoke to Julie yesterday, she seems pretty..blahh I guess, I mean I would if I had to live with a family that doesn't know me and I don't have anybody close to share my fellings/thoughts with, I go bonkers.. well maybe not bonkers but it wouldn't be fun.. Well I should go bring the rest of the god damn shit to the fucking dump with my fucking dad.... cock sucking mother fucker... fuck.. shit!....(Continuous swearing while I walk away*)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home