Sunday, July 10, 2005

Everything I am....

So here I am Sunday morning at work wishing I was still in bed. I did have a great weekend. Friday I had some ppl over for drinks and whatnot afterwards we went to Nav's and Panama, man I was wasted. Mars and I won some$ on the machine and I yelled as loud as I could for as long as I could, no seriously as loud as I could. Everyone in the bar new that I was winning. It was hilarious. I had a blast and saw allot of ppl that I haven't seen in a while. After close some ppl showed up at our place. I don't know who invited them but this definitely will not be happening in the future;not often anyway. Saturday I got up went to the gym, I was pretty hung over, this didn't help my workout, I was supposed to have a heavy day but I ended up only doing 3 sets of each ohh well at least I'm still soar today. So after the gym I went to see my grandmother, elle fait pitier. I like the place but I think it's not for her, not after 30 years of being in a big house where she can do whatever she wants, I wish she would mingle with the other folks. I think eventually she will like it there but for the time being she calls it her prison..

Anyway, after the visit I had a killer BBQ with Pierre then we went to the poker tournament, I made it to about 10th out of 18, not to good but could of been worse. I ended up escaping around 11:30 as I didn't really feel like partying and felt I could use some time alone, so I went home made myself a pizza pocket and sat in my big ass recliner with 2 pillows and a blanket and turned on my lava lamp and popped in Braveheart. I've seen the movie like 10 times but I still love it. I always gives me a sense of Freedom... ok that's sort of stupid eh? being the movie is all about freedom, but there' this one scene where he;William Wallace; goes out in the woods near a broke to meet his chick and he just stands there in the rain and breaths in the air and he seems so content/happy/free, anyway I couldn't finish the movie as I watched it till about 2ish and had to get up at 8 am. I really miss Julie today last night would of definitely been a chill out night, I would of loved to done something other that poker, something like the theatre of a movie or something like that. I wish I could get to know her more than I already do.

Ok... Everything I am.... Well I sort of feel like I want to show the world who I am but at the same time I would like to remain sort of private. I know this makes no sense but I guess what I really want is for ppl to know exatcly what is going on in my head and know who I am.

Man I'm tired... I need a tea... off to Tim's I go...
See ya kids.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter