Hail storm
Well today I feel like it's hailing emotions as it seems as though everyone around me is either going through a rough time or something has happened to them. So far today I've seen/heard 2ppl cry another person"one of my reps" got her van burnt to the groud with her groceries and 2 car(baby) seats in it. I feel sort of guilty as I'm is such a good mood this week. I'd like to thank Anick for all the help over the last few days... thanks Anick... ;-) . The weird part about this is that she does not have my blog address... hehe... well I guess I'll have to give it to her... Anyway the pimpin' pad is almost ready to pimp. All we need is to sand all those tables and varnish them and fix the fouton, other than that I should be done everything tomorrow, today I got a new comforter and sheets and stuff. My old bedding stuff was getting pretty old. So my grandmother moved out yesterday, I will probably go see her this weekend as I'm sure she's going fucking bonkers living with a bunch of old senile folks but she'll probably love ths gossip.
So tomorrow I'm having a few ppl over then we'll see how things turn out. Saturday I'm going to a poker tournament at Luc's, he's the one with the hot tub....mmmmm.... hot tub.. can't wait. We're going to be 24 in the tournament.. I have so much shit to do tomorrow but I really want to go to the beach.. I don't think I will because I don't have time but we'll see. I think I may go to the Hodeo tomorrow, some ppl from work are going and I haven't been out much lately as I'm pretty broke with moving and all...
Oh my god, I just ate 2 grapes, after swallowing them I noticed a funny taste so I look in the bag and half of them had fungus growing on them.... FUCKING GROSS!! so I ask myself; puke or water, I went for the water, so it's been about 30-45min and I haven't' puked yet... I'm hoping for the best,,,,,,, anyway I'm off...
see you...



2 Comments:
Stupid, don't eat rotten grapes
Ricker,
Brian is right about dont eat rotten grapes...lol. u should always check them and wash them first, i am sure next time you will.
Krista
Post a Comment
<< Home