Inspired....
So I'm at home...
It's so much better writting at home where I can be totally realaxed... There's something about being at home with your music on, in your comfortable cloths listening to music that inspires you that just feels fucking great!!!! I really feel like I have a sanctuary now that I have a place that I feel comfortable in, I feel like I can be as happy, sad, relaxed as I want and it's all ok because I'm home.. So I'm off till Sunday.. Man I'm beat.. just feel like curling up with Julie and dozing off until I wake up by her sweet kisses... ahhh don't you feel the cheezz... hehehe... fuck you I don't care.... suck my ass.... I'm listening to The postal service.. fuck it's good shit. I think tomorrow I'll strole on Main st. and read my book with a good ol' Chai tea... mmm... I really feel like spending some alone time tomorrow. I think I will make sure that this happens. The last time I enjoyed this song - "The district sleeps alone Toni" by The postal service I think it was around the time this pic was taken on the way to Montreal.

It's a good feeling when you know you're going to be out of your element for a while yet you know you'll have a great time and will remember it always. Here are another few good pics that I havent' shown you..

K well my friend Mmarc is arriving at 12:30 because my friends are going to see the race this weekend so I've got to get ready to go see him but I'll talk to y'all l8ter...
Ciao friends.!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home