Monday, July 18, 2005

Incomplete

I feel incomplete, like there's something missing that I should not be missing.... Something of importance, of value, or something that I would value. Hmmm.. what is it? I don't know but I'm getting close... Soon I'll be complete... I'll be content, happy with everything, everyone... Maybe I'm dreaming.. I don't know, Althought at times I feel as thought I couldn't be happier.. Am I really missing something or someone or am I just missing the point... Are we all really happy and making things bad because we fear things that shouldn't matter that has no effect on the moment.. Ok look at "Titanic" I know it's a chick flick but this is an excellent example, the guy's got shit except his body and he's found happiness, until he dies of course.. hehe ok bad example but you get the point.. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that nothing is of importance expept the moment your in, right now, this instant.. think about it... as your reading my blog right now, are you happy? you should be.... I am.. right now I'm sitting in appartement and I'm happy. There are other places, situations I'd rather be in of course and there always will be that's why we must enjoy what we got and just live.... holly fuck this was a deep blog... Jesus!!

So why do I feel incomplete when I'm happy.. maybe I'm just confused... any comments??? if not well thanks for reading anyway...

1 Comments:

At July 19, 2005 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your feelings may be looking/missing something but your brain is not sure what it is. So your brain is trying to figure it out but it is having a hard time to do so. Because your brain is not able to tell you what is missing you simply feel with not explanation behind it. Being men we always try to logically find an answer as to why we feel a certain way or why something won't work etc...It could be anything. I would say to you is try to give your brain a rest. Something may just happen that will fill the void. Try and take energy from the positive in your life and maybe the rest will come. Time will tell. Hope that was helpful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter