I surrender....
Wow!
What a weekend... Man, I haven't been that hung over in at least 6 months. Yesterday was a total write off... I puked all afternoon, around 5 pm I got up took a shower and finally was able to go get some food and pick up a couple of movies. It was kind of nice though, I don't remember the last time I spent a whole day just chillin at home, plus it was raining most of the day anyway so I didn't feel so bad. So let me tell you about my Friday, We started off having a few drinks at my house then went to Blabs' house then we went to Cindy's for a few, from there we went to the Hodeo then I ended up down town. Man I was pretty trashed... I remembered Sat why I usually don't ge that drunk... I think I'll not drink for a while.... maybe... we'll see... Well if I was off today I'd be at Fundy for sure... it's really nice out, not to hot, just perfect. Lol! I remember driving with Juice, smoking a cigar and enjoying the tunes on Friday.. there was nothing I would of rather been doing that instant. We were both just enjoying the moment.. It was great!
So I'm starting my Sunday shift... I really like it.. It's really dead and quiet in here. I have a 13.5 hr shift. I always listen to the top 40 on the radio and read ppls blogs and update mine. I can't wait for next weekend. Julie will be here and I have Sunday off.... can't wait...... It's supposed to be cool out today... If I could be anywhere with anyone today, I would be at Fundy park with Julie walking in the trails with a hoody and some comfy old jeans spending the day just playing in the woods... do you smell the cheese?
So I'm back to nights this week, I like nights sometimes as is gives me my days to go to the beach or to run some errands and whatnot. That means I'll be getting of at 9:30 everynight this week. I'm getting a little anxious about next weekend as I'm not sure what Julie will want to do and I think she may be a little uncomfortable as she's bringing some of her Katimafriends and probably going to feel as thought she's got to babysit... hmm we'll see...
So I'm supposed to take dance lessons in the fall, I wonder if they'll be able to teach me to dance like Napoleon Dynamite.... Not that I haven't tried to master the art of old school dancing.. you should see me in front of my mirror.... Pimp Ricker at his best.... K well I'm going nuts here and I still have 10½ hours left... damn you!!!! I'm hungry... mmmm I feel like having a baked potato... mmm... ok... got to go as I feel like I'm totaly rambling and don't really have anything to talk about. This blog was really just a collection of random thoughts...
Ciao.



1 Comments:
Napoleon Dynamite was a great movie!!! Great!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home