Sunday, August 07, 2005

Fuck off.....

Nice title eh?!... I feel like I've been under a microscope lately, at work, at home, everywheres and I really don't think it's me just being paranoid, I think everybody, well maybe not everybody but some ppl are analyzing everything I do and it's starting to bug the fuck out of me, and some of these ppl don't even know me and they think they can judge me... Fuck you!

Well I'm burnt to a crisp.. Anick, Mo and I went to the beach yesterday, For some stupid ass reason we decided not to put on sun tan lotion. About an hour after we arrived at the beach we were all like, :"hey I'm not tanning"... ya right... 3½ hours later... Medium well done... So afterwards we went to Boomerangs where I ran into an old girlfriend, it was pretty weird/cool to see her as we used to be really close, obviously, anyway she gave me her number to go for a beer sometime but I doubt I'll call as she'll probably think I'm trying to pick her up, not that there's anything wrong with her, I mean she's still really nice and looks fine and stuff but I find myself not interested in anyone at all except Julie.... I spoke to Julie yesterday for abrieff moment, I can't wait till she arrives.... mmmmm......

I'd also like to complain about something... Lately people have been questioning my sincerity, This is very frustrating because you can't really make them beleive you or think that what you are doing is for the right reasons... right? So I guess the only think you can do is wait it out and let them see for themselves...

Well I've got to go but I may post later as I'm doing my 13.5 hr shift today...
Ciao for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter