Friday, October 14, 2005

Arbre D'acier

I'm feeling very deffensive. I'm not letting anyone in, I feel like I have to protect something. Asking questions, analizing reactions/answers, never giving too much, just enough to satisfy others needs.

J'veux pas te ouère
hales toi d'ma face
déja connu ta sort de crasse
ruiner notre monde
ruiner ses chansons - Arbre D'acier, Zero degre Celcius....

I've learned ni the past that you must not relly on others for anything, you are the only who will always come through so do what you've got to do to be happy.

Sometimes I feel like people don't even want to get in, all they want is the superficial surface, which is ok with me, if that's what you want that's what you'll get, I'll save all the good stuff for myself....

Ok so, in high school I used to religiously listen to "Conte du coude" from the band. They are a local band and I really love the band, I feel like I can relate to a lot of it. Anyway I see the signer all the time, he hangs out at the bar I usually go to but I never had the guts to ask for the CD he once made, I've been looking for it for years; since I lost it; anyway, I finally found it a "Spin it". It's reviving some feelings I once had in high school, it's very cool, I'm absolutely love this CD. I tried to download it from the net but they're not popular enough and couldn't find it anywhere, if you'd like to listen to some let me know and I'll send some tunes...

I'm sort of remembering how I used to think back when I was 16-17 and maybe that's why I'm being so closed off, maybe because I used to be so open to everybody, but once you get hurt so many times you learn.. I know you all probably went though this but today, for some reason, I feel like talking about it...

Well I'm going to enjoy some more of this music...

Have a good Friday....

1 Comments:

At October 15, 2005 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ricky,

Some days you just feel like doing or saying nothing and thats ok. Ya you can satisfy others needs but you have to put yourself first because no one is going to do that for you. Well at least not everybody, I'm sure that there is a whole lot of people who would do almost anything for you and that you can relly on. I feel sad for you that you've been hurt like that in the past cause you're so sweet (well from what I know and the thing you do for others ).

Oh and by the way. You have to share the good stuff, LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter