Friday, September 30, 2005

Things..

Things I love but haven't done/experienced in a while...

-watch old movies like: "As good as it gets", "Rocky" or any other old clasics all day on a Sunday.
-go skating
-spend a whole day with my mom
-go to an art gallery or museum
-go biking
-go repelling
-go to a nudist colony.. just kidding...

Man I'm hung over... fuckin' head is pounding like a mother fucker.. I just poped an advil migrane so after this I'm going to go to sleep. I'm going to do the pie thing tonight. I was supposed to go out for a while tonight but I'm going to make it a pie makin' movie watchin' alone time. fuck, I'm like an old women. So today I went to se my grandmother, I spent a good couple of hours with her. I was really happy to see that she had made friends over the last few weeks. Anyway I had lunch with her and her new best friend, turns out I had lunch with the lady who brought "sounds fantastic" to the maritimes; that's my grandmothers friend. That place is like junior high but for seniors, it's pretty cool actually, I can't wait to be 95 hehehehe.....

Can you believe that Xmas is less than 3 months away.. holly fuck!!! I'm exited.. I'm a Christmas nut. I'm like Clark Griswold from National Lampoon's Xmas.

So I got an Email from my X today, she seems to be doing well, which is good, She said she may be moving in with her boyfriend. I'm really happy for her because she seems to be making good decisions lately and she deserves to be happy.. anyway.. It was nice to have a real converstiaon or Email with her..

K I'm going to go clean up or sleep, whatever comes first..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter