Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Back to work

Hello...

Well I don't even know where to start. The race surpassed my expectations. I really wasn't expecting to have that much fun, when people ask me how it was I've given up explaining how much fun I had, I do this because 1-deep down they don't give a shit 2-I can't express how much fun I had but I will tell you; blog. Sunday morning we got up at 5:30 drove to the race then had a tail gate breakfast at the track, we had eggs, bacon, toast and sausages. From there Brian and I went to the track and walked around and just took it all in. The race itself was nuts, I don't know what else to say about it. After the race we had another tail gate BBQ where we had steak tips that had been marinating in Teriaki sauce for 3 days and we had Lobster. The whole trip was worth every penny.

I got home Monday night and spent the night with Julie, we went for a walk then for a drink at Panama's. she's amazing... Yesterday I made my killer spaghetti sauce then went to the gym and chilled with Julie again late last night.

I've been sort of bombarded with emotions today, some good some bad but overall it was a pretty good day. Sometimes I feel like putting a shield and today is one of those days. I feel very strong/reserved.

I'm working really crappy shifts for the next few weeks, this sort of frustrates me but I guess it's a good thing as it'll save me some money and force me to spend some time by myself.

I think I work in a day care... this place is hilarious... really... a bunch of preschoolers..

Anyway GTG... Ciao

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2005 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what Ricky, it's not everybody that doesn't give a shit. Cause some people do. You just have to stop and think about it. Anyway I'm glad you had a great time there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter