:-)
Man... What a wicked place... I'm really overwhealmed... everyone here is extrememly friendly. It's like I was coming here every year since forever... I'm staying at Marshal and his wifes place, they are my brother's friends parents friends. The neibhorhood I'm in is so beautiful. It's about 20 min from the city but you feel like you're in the country. The home I'm in is surounded by a forest.. I will post pics when I arrive. We got here and they had a roast dinner waiting for us and everybody sat around the table chatting like we've been friends for years, there's kids elderly folks and ppl of all ages. This afternoon we had a tour of the Budwiser brewing company; free by the way; and they gave everyone an awesome tour then everybody had 2 free drinks of they're choice and sat in a bar they had there and chilled. Everybody is talking about NASCAR and is getting along great. I'm so happy that I came, it's like a family reunion but nobody's family exept my bro.. hehe... Anyway I should get back...
Anyway.. having a great time... I would love to live here someday... The city of Manchester is so nice... everyone is awesome... Actually I wouldn't live here but I would definitely come and visit again...
Ciao

This is where I stayed over the weekend
And this is the beer from the brewing company... mmmm.....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home