Sunday, September 11, 2005

Amqui..

let me tell you a little story... When I was in high school we used to have a yearly trip, it was to a magical place called "Amqui, Quebec" it left I believe on a Friday morning and we would return Monday.. I think... Anyway ... it was supposed to be a ski trip but of the 3 times that I've been there I hadn't put on a pair of skis, I remember this one guy we call Jesus because he had a beard, anyway we had conned thid dude into coming with us as we needed to fill up at least 2 buses so we needed about 90 ppl or so, this poor guy came with us thinking this was a going to be a fun school ski trip, he had brought books and everything. So on the way up I think he realized that there wasn't going to be much reading unless he wanted to go read on the hill. Basically the trip was a big drunk/drug fest and also there was a lot of nakedness...

I remember this one night were Benny, Juice and I were really really drunk, Juice and I were trying to bring Benny back to the cottage because we always would try to outdrink each other and stay up longer, anyway all of a sudden Juice and I decided that Benny had had enough so we chased him around for at least 2 hours throwing him in the back seat of the car and chasing him when he got out... man it was funny.. That same night really early in the morning we were still up drinking and we would try to open every door until finally one door opened, once it opened we ran in drunker than ever and realized that everybody was sleeping so we turned to the right and went in the washroom and locked the door... So think about it... you got like 6 ppl sleeping in this room at like 5 in the morning when 3 drunk bastards barge in and run in your bathroom.. anyway we spent like 20 min in there and ended up breaking the towel holder, my foot got stuck in the toilet and broke the toilet seat, someone had pushed me in the shower so I pulled them in with me and turned it on. and finally we broke a glass... so when we came out we were all soak and wet, they had a demolished bathroom and we were even more drunk... man what an awesome trip... I have millions of great memories from those trips..

So I had to tell you that cause we were reminiscing at work this evening.... I have pictures maybe I'll scan them so I can post... man they're funny.... haha

Rocket Fuel...!!!!! remember Pat... hahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter