Monday, September 12, 2005

Happy

Well I really feel happy... I had a wonderful day... I had a pretty good day at work, spoke to saw some ppl that I haven't spoke to in a while. I went for a coffee with Mich and spoke to some old CPLICer's, it was pretty cool then I helped set up the new phone system that we will be intergrating soon. After work I went to pick up Julie and we made supper then went to see: "The exorcism of Emilie Rose". It was pretty good I guess. I've got to say.. I think Julie is a Diamond in the rough. There's something inside me that says this is right.... anywayI don't want to ramble.

On Sat I had a half hour conversation with a Christian about religion. I consider myself to be an atheist, I believe in a supreme being but beyond that I can't be sure. Anyway since this conversation I've been researching some of the "facts" that this dude told me. #1 - he said that the Christians believe the earth to be about 6000 years old, so I asked about the dinosaur bones that we've found and he said that there were animals of this size at that time and perhaps "God" put them in the soil... Anyway this is a load of crap.. I think that the thousands, if not millions of scientists that say that they've been there for millions of years are a little more convincing. Also he said that the earth could not have existed so long because the sun would of been too big as it burns about 15km a day and would of been too big so it would of touched the earth, this too is a load of shit; according to numerous sites, first of all if it was true that it does shrink, when the circumference was bigger it would not decrease in size that fast as mathematically it would have to let off more than twice as much energy to reduce that much in size. Anyway I found that the sun is actually increasing in size... -The Sun appears to have been active for 4.6 billion years and has enough fuel to go on for another five billion years or so. At the end of its life, the Sun will start to fuse helium into heavier elements and begin to swell up, ultimately growing so large that it will swallow the Earth.

Anyway.. I'm confused and not going to stress about it.. I think that if your the best you can be all your life everything will be ok

Here are some pics from Sat night...


Well I'm off to bed...

Night night..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter