Tuesday, September 27, 2005

How do ya like them apples...

So today I was able to sleep in... finally... I'm usually not a big game console kind of guy but my roomate has got an X box and last night I played "Tiger woods 2005" until like 1 in the morning. It was really windy out so I opened all the windows and chilled out on my lazyboy. I slept really well, I love sleeping with the sound of the trees and rain. I hadn't see Julie since Friday so I was sort of missing her. She went to her father's for the weekend and had to work real early this morning. She ended up going to work and leaving early sick so I was able to see her today. I was really happy when she told me that she wished that I was with her the night before to chill to the sound of the trees and stuff, it's sort of cool to know that we're sort of on the same page. Anway today I brought her some soup and tomorrow we're supposed to hang out.

So Friday I'm going to go see my mom. Julie and I are going to be in Memeramcook pickin' apples so we are going to drop in. I know my mom and her will hit it off just fine.

I'm off till SAt night and fuckin' glad... Ohh and I will be off for Taladega!!

Well I'm feeling pretty good today, I think it's mostly because I have a few days off and some cool things to do. I'm going to bring my camera to the apple pickin' place so I should be able to post some pics...

Ciao for now..

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2005 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said TALLADEGA!!!! It sends chills down my spine!!! I am already stessed out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter