Better
Well today is a pretty good day. I've been listening to "System of a down" Man they kick ass. My friend from work is going to burn me all 4 cd's, can't wait. I also got a kind phone call from a friend today inquiring as to how I was. I find when I update my blog it's sort how I feel X10. So yesterday Montreal won their first game and they're playing again tonight. Man I'm glad hockey is back. So I have plenty of options this weekend. Tomorrow night Marty is going to the Manhattan to see some more death metal bands. I would love to go but my budget won't really permit it for the next couple of weeks. Sat it's the first "hockey night in Canada" T.O. vrs Mtl so I will probably/maybe watch that. I want to go to the market Sat and Sunday is Thanksgiving. mmmm turkey. Julie and I are going to Memeramcook to eat with my mom. I'm off all weekend.
k well talk to ya later... ciao peeps...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home