Tainted Truth
You lie so much you believe yourself - Metallica
I think at some point in our lives we try to be as honest as we can be and at some point we realize that nobody is being honest to you. I try very hard to remain honest to the best of my ability but I see people become deceitful and dishonest and it hurts because I once had them on a pedestal now to take them down is very hard and painful. I do not blame them as this is a cruel world we live in but I think that if I'm always as honest and as nice as I can be without being fake I will have accomplished what I'm here to do. I don't think these people even realize that they lie so much, man it's frustrating, sometimes I catch myself starting to say a white lie and I've been stopping myself lately and asking myself: "what the fuck are you saying, dumb ass!" so this is my mission to be truthful to others and myself.
Passion: A powerful emotion, such as love, joy, hatred, or anger.
Am I passionate? Ya damn right! About what? Life. I think everybody is passionate about something, some just choose to show it more or react to it differently than others. I'm feeling very good about myself today. I'm liking my outlook on certain things. I'm feeling free, proud and very much alive. I've been very honest today and people know when you're being honest. I feel good. I mean I've always been honest but today I've been painfully honest. I know that I won't always be able to do this but I guess today was a test run or something of that nature.. hehe. It's very late by the way and I may be talking out of my ass because I don't know if this all makes sense. Usually when I write like this and don't reread it a lot of my sentences are fragments and stuff but really at this hour I don't give a rat's ass. Ok well tomorrow I'm going to a friends in the AM then I'm going to the gym then TALLADEGA BABY!!!
K well thanks for reading...
Ciao..
Ricker.....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home