Saturday, October 08, 2005

falling...

Ya so I ended up going out last night. I went to Anick's until about 10:30 then Marty, Alicia and I went to Manhattan to see some death metal bands. Julie met up with us around 1ish then her and I went over to Panama's for a few drinks. I had a lot of fun, a bunch of my friends were there and we had a pretty good laugh. I slept at Julie's last night and we went to the Market and the mall this morning. Now I'm home chilling waiting to go to Chip's for a BBQ and then we're going to watch the game. So that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Today I miss my fireplace. There's something soothing about the sound of cracking wood on a fire.

So I think I'm going to lay on my couch and listen to the rain while I take a nap and maybe listen to some YoYoma in the backround...

Have a great weekend kids.

Ohh and thanks Jaymi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter