Disorder!!!!!!!!!!
Tune of the week - Toxicity - System of a down
Can't stop listening to it... over and over again..
Feel like I'm fucking working 3000 hours a week.. sick and fucking tired of working for a living.. I should be rich just "cause" I'm cool enough... right Brianzzzz? bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored..... So tonight I went to Subway for my lunch... Holly fuck! It must of been this dudes first night. He was the biggest idiot I ever seen in my life. I mean I'm a really patient guy. When I ordered it was some chick who was normal but then when I wanted the veggies this brain dead guy tried to apply some veggies to the sub.. but, oh no... to complicated. My order isn't too complicated - a little of everything - you can't fuck it up. This guy decides to put a shit load of everything but only on certain parts of the sub, so like, on one side you had a pound of pickles and on the other side there was a whole tomato. Anyway I asked for pepper, not salt and pepper, this is where mostly anyone I know would of said: " Hey fuck nut! go fuck yourself" but I was hungry and on my lunch break so I said fuck it give me my damn sub fuckass. Next project - cutting the sub - hahah I can't even think about it without getting mad. Dude doesn't close the sub to cut it, he's cutting it while it's open because he's too handicap to close the sub so obviously half of the veggies are on the paper not on the sub. Anyway after that 5 minute ordeal he wrapped it with like 4 papers and sent me on my way.. What a dumbass. This is the Subway at the Irving in Riverview, I would boycott this one if I were you...
I still have half of my sub and laugh at it when I look at it. I almost want to save it to show it to people, it's fuckin' hilarious... So that was my excitement of the day, pretty pathetic eh?! I've been an Email junky today... Email Email Email... bored bored bored..... Thank god for the internet and System of a down...
TTYL!



1 Comments:
I can feel your pain about the sub. You know what you should have done. You should have taken a picture of the sub with your 6 million dollar camera and posted it on the blog. ha ha ha ha. That would have been funny don't you think?
Post a Comment
<< Home