Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Title
















So I haven't posted pics in like a million years so here's a few from our recent trip to Cape Breton. I feel like every time I decided to write it's because I'm going to through some sort of crisis.. well today THERE IS NO CRISIS. Thanks Megan for your comment. Honestly now with facebook, I think that most people are neglecting their blog, well that's my excuse anyway.. Holly fuck, did you know that Xmas is in 2 months.. shiaaaaaaat!

Well let me tell you a bit about my trip to Cape Breton. If ever you do the Cabot trail make sure you head up to a place called "Meat Cove", it's absolutely amazing. Cape Breton is amazing, I would love to eventually retire there when I'm an old foggie. While I was in Cape Breton we went to a small town called Margare and went to a square dance. I thought that it's was amazing, not just because of the funky dancing but mostly because there were people there between the ages of 7 and 70 and there's absolutely no alcohol sold and it stays open until 1 am.. The place was packed... there must of been over 100 people. I really like it how people were having so much fun on a Sat night with no booze.., here in the city it's almost impossible to find a place were people are dancing and screaming with no alcohol involved. Anyway, I'm off to bed......

Bonsoir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter