Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hardly..

So it's the begining of May.... Life seems to be changing as quick as the seasons do. I guess I can't complain but things could always be better I guess. So I went to see Julie Doiron play at the Capitol on Saturday, it was a really good show, I find that her music really makes you think, I really enjoyed it.

Well I've been without my speakers for about a month and a half now, I brought them to "Sounds fantastic" to be repaired and they still haven't completed the repairs but I should have them on Wendesday. I know that this doesn't sound like a big deal but I don't have any other speakers, I don't even have a litle boom box to listen to anything. I'm giong fucking nuts.. If I really want to listen to music I have to either use my TV or my alarm clock.. it sucks.

Well I'm off on Wednesday this week I think I will take advantage of the nice weather and clean my car and I may even take a drive to Fundy and go hiking... hmmm.... sounds interesting.

Well sorry I haven't been posting lately but I haven't been in the mood at all...

cheers!

1 Comments:

At May 12, 2007 4:41 AM, Blogger Megan said...

It's nice to hear what you are up to. I hope you have your speakers back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter