Equanimity
So today was a lot better. I had the chance to talk to some close friends and get some shit out in the open. Turns out I'm not crazy. I really don't know why I was so tense yesterday... well I guess I do but I think I went a little overboard. I've decided I'm going to start writting in her more often because yesterdays post felt pretty good. I have a lot of soul searching to do it seems, I'm having a lot of mixed emotions about certain things that I have to clear up. I'm still a little upset today but quite a bit better.
So I'm going to Toronto on the 30th and 31st for work this month, I'm happy that I have a night to hit the clubs or go see a Jays game or something... pretty pumped about that.
Fuck.. got to go to Shediac....
Cheers!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home