Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fall

Hello all...
So I'm in the Miramichi this weekend, visiting my love. I like it here, this morning we went to the farmers market. There's like 6 vendors and there was hardly any ppl, but the breakfast was really good.

Work has been pretty crazy lately. Art, the other supervisor, has been transferred to the Miramichi and that leaves me on Mon-Fri 9-5, but with that comes a lot more responsibility. I find myself feeling tired, partially because of the new "day shifts" and partially because I'm getting a little stressed due to the workload.

I've been feeling a lot better about being alone lately, started finding things to do alone and started visiting ppl and making new friends(trying to anyway). I'm currently reading "Animal farm" by George Orwell, it's really good.

Ok well I'm going to watch a movie now. TTYL

cheers....

Ricko Suave....

2 Comments:

At October 08, 2006 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ricky, I know that you have a lot of responsibilies now at work and it's stressfull but you can do it, I have condidence in you. Just take one day at a time and it will all come together, you have all the abilities for that position, just manage your stress.

 
At October 15, 2006 11:35 AM, Blogger Årchaŋgel²² said...

hey man. your mom says hi. you were in miramichi ... and i was in moncton that weekend. haha. dont know if you knew, but im living up here for awhile... possibly 2-3 years if i get into school in the fall of 07. hope youre doing ok man. we need to get together sometime but i know youll be uhm.. .busy... when youre on the 'chi. lol. say hi to julie for me. mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter