Wednesday, May 24, 2006

back off get your own bread

So the last few days have been great. I had a shit load of phone calls, cards and gifts for my Bday. I've also gotten some good news lately too.

Oh.. I have a story.... last night Julie had baked some bread. This morning around 8am Julie had woken up to use the washroom, this, of course made me want to use the washroom. As I was coming out of the washroom Julie was like: "Why did you eat the top of the bread", I guess she said this because last night I wanted to eat it as it was coming out of the oven.... just like a kid... mmmmmmmmmmm fresh bread. Anyway, the bread was in the corner of the counter upside down with crumbs all over, at first I thought Julie had been sleep walking and eaten the top of the bread.. hahaha... but that wasn't the case, turns out we have mice!!! can you fucking believe it???! I mean I live in a nice place... WHAT THE FUCK! Last summer there was a funky smell coming for the entrence so my landlord came and pulled the heater of the wall and made a hole so air out the wall... I guess the mice came from that hole. So today he patched up the hole... hopefully there wont be any more criters on my counter... If Julie would of gotten up and seen a mouse on the counter the whole neighborhood would of been woken up...

So I'm off tomorrow and I'm going to be going to a wedding on Sat so I guess I'll talk to you later..

Ciao all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter