Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Insightful

Today I had a feeling of being empty, waking up eating, going to the gym, playing a bit of Xbox, going for coffe, coming to work... I try to do things that keep me on my toes and keep me intrested... intrested in what, I don't know, just interested. I'm feeling like there's a lack of interest on my part, feeling kind of bored or uninspired. Ohh well tomorrow is another day. I've been having a good week/weekend. Last week Julie and I went to centenial park for the day, that was a good day, I love the nice weather.

If you don't mind I think I'm just going to type random thoughts about whatever comes to my head.

~ work has been fucking hectic... nuts I tell you.. nuts...
~ I had a great weekend last weekend, Friday Julie and I went out for super, it was really nice. Sat I went out with the boys... had a great time...
~ I love summer... I've been eating about 3 BBQ's a week and I'm lovin' it...


Ok well ttyl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter