Vacation!
Well this is the first time in over 2 years that I'm actually going to take 7 consecutive days off. Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for Halifax to see the buskers, we're going to be staying there 2 days. Sunday I'm going be going surfing... can't wait, from there I will doing the Cabot Trail for 3 days... can't wait.... Casino, surfing.. fire... camping.... hotels... restaurants.... Buskers...
Things have been good, my summer was/is great. Work has been pretty good, still working for Virgin. Things have picked up tremendously but I'm still enjoying what I do. I wish I had more time to post, I know I've haven't been posting much but that's only because I don't have a computer at home. I will keep posting from time to time until I get my own PC then I will probably post on a daily basis.
Well I'm going to go home now and get ready for my trip.
See y'all, have a great summer.



1 Comments:
Enjoy your vacation Ricker! Don't know if I am returning to ICT or not yet. It's up in the air. We have to get together sometime when you get back, man.
Post a Comment
<< Home