Saturday, August 26, 2006

Scared

Fear....

I feel afraid. Tomorrow I'm moving, most of my stuff is packed however there's still a lot that needs to be done, this lies heavy on my shoulders. Julie is also moving to Miramichi, which is bothering me. I know I will miss her very much which is constantly in my head. Lately I feel like I'm starting to lose myself a little, I'm not sure why or how this came to be but it's been bothering me. I think that Julie leaving, in a sense, does have a positive side to it. Don't get me wrong, if I could choose between me being with her or not I would choose to be with her but since I will be living without her I will be forced to be alone which has its benefits. I find that when I'm alone for an extended period of time I go through stages. I know that I will miss Julie and feel lonely, from there I will probably counter that by going out a lot with friends until I realize that that's boring and pointless... well not always boring but it gets old quick. In the past I really benefited from what came after the "going out all the time". I started to spend a lot of time by myself, putting myself in situations where I wasn't completely comfortable. I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to spend some time alone.

Work is kind of stressing me a bit lately. I'm kind of feeling like everything is very unorganized and that the employees are not being treated fairly. When my reps feel like they're being treated like shit they are going to complain to me and the problem is that I feel the same way so it's hard for me to motivate them and keep things positive.... sucks....

Well my trip was AMAZING! One of these days I will fill this blog with pictures....

Ok well I leave you with this post from postsecrets... I like it, it's not something I do but it sounds like a good idea.

cheers,


1 Comments:

At August 28, 2006 12:33 AM, Blogger Årchaŋgel²² said...

hang in there man. time apart is a good thing for a relationship.



but i know it sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter