Thursday, November 03, 2005

Cosmo!!!

So it's 2:35 am and I'm feeling good.. hehe.. I just got back from the Cosmo. Man, I don't remember the last time I had such a good time at the Cos.. I went with Juice after work, he coned me by paying my drinks cause I'm pretty broke these days, anyway, I ended up seeing some people I haven't seen in a while and was able to rip up the dance floor a bit... I love nights like this, nights that just end up being fun. KICK ASS TIME!!!!! I'm looking forward to a great week and weekend, I've got some things to look forward to and plan on taking a bunch of pics. Right now I wish we were tomorrow night, I'm supposed to watch "Napoleon Dynamite" with Julie. I haven't seen her in 2 days and really miss her... mmmm... Julie...

Well I have a lot to say but I'm really really sleepy so I'm off to the comfort of my bed and my old pillows... I have 4 pillows and use all of them, 2 for my head and one for each side of me in case I roll over and need a leg pillow. I need to buy 2 new pillows this weekend because the old ones are getting pretty thin but I plan on keeping the old 2 for me. I love them... mmmm.. comfy pillows... ok now I need to sleep. Holly fuck that was a pretty big paragraph about my pillows..

K night night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter