Fireworks from the freeway
So I'm off this weekend, it's supposed to be nice out and I've got plenty to do.. Loves it.... Tonight I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I've got some options, tomorrow I'm going to pick crannberies with Julie... don't really know where but should be cool. Tomorrow night Bublberbot is having a house party. I'm going to be a centepede.. hehehe... fuck I look like an idiot.. Lol ohh well so will everybody else right... don't worry there'll be pics on Sunday.
I wo'nt worry my life away - Jason Mraz
I feel like my blogs have been sort of bland lately, I don't really know why. I think I'm being a little more reserved than I once was. I think I want to be a little more private, I'm not sure why... I have that damn "Monster mash" song in my head... ok I want you to sing it in your head right now...................................................................... good song eh? It's the mash..... the monster mash..... LOL I love it... Well have a great Halloween folks... TTYL...



1 Comments:
Maybe it is a good thing that you are not saying as much. To be honest, many times I never understood why put would post so many personal things on the internet. But if you felt comfortable doing that then go for it.
Post a Comment
<< Home