Tuesday, November 01, 2005

école moi ça?

What a nice day. I love getting up early and getting shit done. So this morning I got up cleaned up and headed down town. I love Main st in the fall. I sat outside for about an hour and had a coffee and read my book, almost done, finally.... It's 15 degrees outside. Yesterday I went to the gym, I'm not crazy about this new gym but I guess it'll have to do for now.

Well, my boss has given her notice and is leaving us on the 11th, this is pretty sad because I've been working with her for the last 5 years, I will miss her, she was an awesome boss and a great person.. :-(

Tomorrow I'm helping my father move, he will be living a few minutes walk from my house, which is cool, hopefully I'll be able to spend a little more time with him. Friday is my staff party, I don't know if I should drink to much, partly because I'm just sick of hang overs and secondly I don't really want to get plastered and maybe say or do something I'll regret, but I'm looking forward to spend some time with my boss and take some pictures.

I'm feeling pretty good today, full of life and optimistic about the future. So I've been looking online about returning to school, apparently the government may pay like 75% of my studies! wouldn't that be fucking retarded! Anyway, it's not for sure but I'm seriously considering it. I'm not sure what I'm going to take but I have a few ideas... hmmm... I plan on making a concrete decision by New years as to what course (if any) I'll be taking next year, just because there' s so many factors, I have to worry about all my bills being paid and my schooling needs to be paid too so I don't know if I'll be able to get a grant or borrow from the government. Ahh ben.. we'll see..

Well that's enough for today.. Have a great Tuesday kids... Can you believe it's already November.. Man, le temps passe trop vite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter