Lunette moi ça
So I went to pick up my glasses today... Wednesday when I went to pick them out one of the optomitrists helped me pick them out so I went back yesterday and ran in to an old friend that I haven't seen since highschool as she had moved to Quebec, anyway when I went to pick up my glasses today my friend told me that the optomitrist was interested and wanted to go on a date... Fucked up shit eh?! Now my ego is throught the roof! haha... hot chicks usually don't dig me.. Eye exams will never be the same... haha I'm not going to go out with her, obviously, but it's always flatering to be asked out...
So my good buddy Lowe is down for the weekend so I think we're going to go out tonight.. not really sure what's going on. I think that we're going to go down town... not sure...
Well I'm at work and got to go... but I just had to share that with y'all...
P I M P out!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home