Glad...
So I'm very very glad I went to see the concert, my only regret is that I didn't bring my camera. So when I arrived everyone was eating at Panama where we had a few drinks. After that we went on main where we watched all the bands. Benny, Anick and I were right in front. Apparently the concert was going to on T.V throughout Canada and in 12 other countries across the world, I'm pretty sure we were on T.V. as we were pretty crazy, jumping up and down and all.... So after about 2 hours or so of being on Main we returned to Nav's/Panama where I ran into a shit load of people that I haven't see in a long time. It seems that everyone that has moved away always seems to take their vacation around this time so that they can be here for "le 15 aout". So I saw my X... she's so superficial, I don't want to talk about her or bash her too much but it seems like everytime I see her she puts an extra effort into trying to make me think that she's doing so well..... soooo fake.... Anyway, I'm not going to go into details. Anyway as I was leaving I had parked a couple of blocks away, as I was walking behind the Capitol, there they were, 1755! So I was able to give them praise for their excellent performance, it was pretty cool. Every time I see a concert live I get all gitty.. I'm like in another world, I totally zone out and I'm really just.. in the moment... I tend to be like this with a good movie too. I used to think that everyone was like this but now I am certain that this is not the case. Today I've been thinking of Julie constantly, everything I do I sort of imagine how it would be with her by my side how I could share everything with her instead of all you ppl not that I don't enjoy writting in it but.. you know.. I just want some reaction or feedback to all this, I want to know if I'm nuts or if all this is ok and makes sense... Well I've got a crazy week at work ahead of me, I'm sort of nervous... ohh well I know I'll do fine. Don't know why I'm nervous... piece of cake...
Have a good week everyone
Don't forget to be nice to everyone you meet... ;-)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home