Thursday, August 25, 2005

Eulogy & Pushit

Standing above the crowd,
he had a voice that was strong and loud
and I swallowed his facade cuz I'm so eager to identify with someone above the ground, someone who seemed to feel the same,
someone prepared to lead the way,
with someone who would die for me.
Will you?
Will you now?
Would you die for me?
Don't you fuckin' lie.
Don't you step out of line!
Don't you fuckin lie. - Tool

Staring down the hole again.
Hands are on my back again.
Survival is my only friend.
Terrified of what may come.
Yeah. Remember I will always love you,
as I claw your fucking throat away.
It will end no other way - Tool

I can't get enough of Tool.. I've been reading the lyrics to their tunes and they're fucking nuts.. I love it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter