Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ayyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee

So Julie left for Calgary this morning, I'm very sad but at the same time I'm happy because I know that soon it will be my time to go as well. I don't know if it's because she's gone but today I felt a little anxious, probably because I still have quite a few things to do before I leave so, I've decided to start preparing for the big move. I gave my notice to my landlord today and I've also decided that I will give my work notice on Friday, I've prepared my resignation letter and I'm currently working on my resume. On Friday I'm going to the bank to get a few things taken care of and on Saturday I'm having a yard sale to get rid of most of my stuff. My brother is coming to get a few things this weekend as well. I feel like I've taken care of a few things that have been on my mind so I'm feeling a little more at ease.

I've decided to keep myself real busy while Julie is away, mostly because I don't want to dwell on the fact that I won't see her for a couple months but also because I DO have a lot to do and I really should try to spend as much of my time with family and friends.

Well I'm going to continue to work on my resume. talk to you soon!!

This is a pic from my bday.. me and the Chipsta'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter