Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Whoneedsspacebars....right?

Obstacles..

So work is good, I apparently got good reviews by my reps, which kind of feels good. The "mid-shift" is working out great... love it.. I feel somehow like I have to defend myself. I had a discussion with a coworker yesterday about friendships. We were talking about being nice. It seems that apparently I'm not supposed to be nice to women because of fear that they may get the wrong impression, frankly I was pretty pissed about this because the only reason why someone would say this is because they are either insecure or somehow jealous... sick and fucking tired of people being like that... And guess what, I'm not going to change. I had an interesting weekend to say the least, there's always drama when you're partying with your staff... hehehe... But overall I had an amazing time..

So Julie is moving in at the end of the month, I'm really exited about this. I know I have a really great girl. She continues to amaze me. She really surprised me the other day by a reaction that she had. I was in a situation where she could of reacted very badly but she was very understanding and comforting. I guess I never had that before and was expecting the worse. Man I love her....

I haven't' been writhing much lately because I don't feel like this is much of and "outlet" for me anymore, mainly because the things I would write about involves practically all my readers, or most of them anyway.... I will not stop writhing though, the blogs just might get a little boring.
But maybe not... hmm, who knows.. fuck I'm tired.... need sleep...

So I guess I've been kind of bored lately. I think it's because of the winter months and also the fact that my friends are hibernating. Lately I've been hanging out with my coworkers and to tell you the truth I'm really enjoying it a lot. I've found the social aspect that I was missing for a while, people that don't' gossip just talk. They like to go out and like to be social and meet knew people. I'm all about the "meeting new people" Thursday we're moving back over to "Petroland" which is just the other side of the building and looking forward to meet a lot of knew people and see some of my old coworkers.

Well I'm off to bed...
goodnight....

2 Comments:

At February 01, 2006 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ricky,
Long time no talk..so i hear you are moving over to petroworld...anyway just wanted to let you know i still read your blogs...anyway i have to go i will see you tomrrow when you move into PetroWorld....

 
At February 02, 2006 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally I move closer. Close enough that I could stare at you while you worked from the window in my office mmmmmm...lol. And then you move. You will be missed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter