trippin'....
Some days I just want to give up... and I don't mean give up with life oranything just giving up with pretty much everything else. Today I just feellike being on welfare sitting on my ass eating cheezies... even thought Idon't like cheezies.. much... but I will never be like that because it'snot in my character. So the last few days have been interesting, I kind ofstressed out a bit because of so many things going on in my life, so manyimportant decisions to make and things to ponder. I'm feeling kind offrustrated lately and slightly used. I feel like people are takingadvantage of me, well maybe not taking advantage but at least notappreciating me. I would however like to thank those who are there for meand stick by me no matter what. I'm really tired today because I had a latenight last night. I don't want to talk about it because I want to put itbehind me and I'm just glad that things are ok. Well tomorrow is my last night shift. I'm happy about that, from now on I get my day shifts... yes...
Ok well I'm off to bed now..
Ciao...



1 Comments:
Good you deserve it ( the day shift )
Post a Comment
<< Home