Thursday, February 09, 2006

Supper with dad..

I'm off today, I've had a very productive day, got up early went to an appointment I had then cleaned out my car, brought back the recyclables then fixed my washer. I also had time to go get my glasses fixed, as I broke them this morning, I went to the bakery and to Superstore for a few things. I also cleaned out my utility room and did the dishes. I played a few games of "Ages of mythology" and my dad just left.

Today I invited my brother and father over for spaghetti dinner, to tell you the truth in my head I was almost positive that they would not come. I think the last time my brother, father and I had dinner together, alone, must of been over 5 years ago, but I thought I'd put forth the effort and see what happened, turns out my brother had to work till 6:30 but my father said he would come. It was real nice, we talked about his relationship and mine, he's seeing a new girl and things seem to be going great. We also talked about other things that seem to interest only him and I. We always ever since I can remember had odd conversations that no one on earth would want to talk about but him and I seem to find so interesting, today we talked about light bulbs....???? and working out. I really enjoyed my day and feel kind of refreshed. I guess I've been missing this feeling for a while. I think it's mainly because of the winter but today despite the cold I was able to be productive.

Anyway that's all I have to say.
See you....

1 Comments:

At February 09, 2006 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had quite an interesting morning :)
Never assume what a person will give you as an answer, you'd be suprised.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter