Friday
got to love Fridays. I'm working till 1 am but have the weekend off. Apparently they are opening the new bridge downtown tomorrow and they're going to have stuff going on on the old one so I think Julie and I will check that out after we go to the market. I had a pretty good week this week. I went to see 2 of the "trailer park boys" at the Hodeo on Wednesday and Thursday morning I went to volunteer at the soup kitchen again. Last night I was so beat I decided to spend some quality time laying on my bed... hehehehe... I watched the Ottawa game and passed out around 12:30. I can't beleive that this weekend is the last race of the year.. pretty nuts.. So things are going very well with Julie and I, it seems to be getting pretty intense, which is a good thing, but nevertheless it is sort of freaky. Sometimes I feel overwhealmed with happiness, I don't know how to explain it really except that it's a great feeling.
It's so refreshing to feel like this and at the same time feel free and not held down, I'm still able to be myself and not feel like someone is keeping tabs on me, I guess I'm saying that because that's how it was in my previous relationship. I guess there was a major lack of trust and it's not like there was a reason for it to be that way. Anyway that's enough about that. So..ya... things are great and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Well I'm going to get back to work now... but TTYL.. have a great weekend..
Ciao.



1 Comments:
Quality time...laying on your bed...lol
Post a Comment
<< Home