Sunday....
Sundays... always hard to get to sleep and weird noises are cutting threads on a cold sheet of sweat.... - I Mother Earth
Hey....
Well another week done. It's been a pretty good week, Wedesnday evening after work I went for lunch withe Jen then I went to her house as she got ready to go out. We then went to Anick's for a few drinks. Jen left sort of early as she wasn't feeling well. I stayed till about 3 or so. Thursday I did then usuall in the afternoon and Thursday night I went to see Batman with Anick and Pat. I saw Julie there with her boyfriend and I used to think that it would be hard for me to see her there with her boyfriend but it didn't as I forgot she was there 5 min into the movies. I really liked the movie it was pretty cool. Friday I did the regular again during the day(gym, jog, eat, wash... etc....). I spoke to Julie, she arrived in Cheticamp, she seems to like it. Oh I think I'll clarify for those of you who don't know, my X is called Julie S. and The Julie I'm "seeing" is called Julie F , sorry if I confuse you a little. anyway, Friday night I went to Kiwi's and had a blast, we ended up going to Voodo and I saw a friend from WAY back, she was actually my first.... wink wink... anyway I was 16. It was nice to see her as I haven't seen her in like 5 years. after Voodo I went back to Kiwi's place and partied pretty late. Saturday I went to Chips' and played Axis and Allies and we had a BBQ and played some poker afterwards. This morning I was late getting up. Nat called me at 9:30; which was the time I was supposed to start work; I was still in bed... hehehe... ohhh well. here I am at work.
Last week I met a pretty cool chick at a party and we had good converstion till like 5 in the morning. I thought nothing of it as it was just another cool person. The next day at Chips party she showed up and I thought that that was pretty cool/weird, apparently Sat night she was at Nav's and was asking about me to my buddy... This shit never happens to me... I guess this is a good thing, reminds you that you do have good qualities and stuff... bla bla bla... ok enough
So I'm going on vacation at the end of July, Julie has off and we're going to go camping in Cape Breton. It should be fun. I'm pretty exited.
Any who...! Im outa here...
see ya...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home