Man it's hot....

Well this is the first day this year that I complained about the heat outside. It was +27 (I think) really nice day! Tomorrow I'm giong to the beach with Sibhan, it's supposed to be another nice day.
So the Launch party was NUTS! we got on the bus around 3pm and drove up to Halifax;which was fun. When we got there we went to a place called "my father's mustache" We had every kind of appetizer they had then I have filet mignon and a couple of drinks afterwards we went to a bar called "Seven" www.sevenwinebar.com it was really really cool, there were ppl from all our retailers and from Aliant and Virgin mobile, it was a high class place with plenty of intersting ppl.. The drinks were on the house all night, I must of had 15 rye and gingers... I was feeling pretty good.. hehe.. they had hired ppl just to dance, there were also appetizers all night. The place was decorated in Virgin mobile and there was even a smoke machine.. I felt like I was in some exotic bar half way across the world. We all got a gift bag when leaving and ohhh man... what a drive home, I'm tellin' ya it wasn't at all like the drive up.. what a great time, I got home when the sun was coming up. It was really nice to get to meet the ppl that I talk to on a daily basis from Toronto. I got alot of pics and I will probably post them eventually.
I think I found a place to live, it's a lower level of a house, there's 3 bedrooms, well 2 and a really small one, a big kitchen and it's a really good price and not to far from everything so I'm going to take a look at it on Sunday. I really should start cleaning out my attic, I'll probaly start that next week. I mean, I've been living there for about 11 years so there's a lot of shit that needs to be thrown out. I can't wait to be moved into my new place, it'll be nice NOT being my grandmother's next door neibhor, god love er' but holly shit I can only handle so many phone calls in a day.
Well enjoy your week ppl....
Ciao.



1 Comments:
Ricky,
Glad that your launch party was fun and you had a good time..,you are so right the weather is amazing i love it so much...it is gonna be +31 today so it is a good day for the beach...very cute about your grandmother i know what ya mean when you can only handle so many calls a day...lol. well i got off early so i am going outside to enjoy this nice day...keep writting....
Love ya Krista
Post a Comment
<< Home