Shit head!
So clear
Like the diamond in your ring
Cut to mirror your intentions
Oversized and overwhelmed
The shine of which has caught my eye
And rendered me so isoloated, so motivated
I am certain now that
I am Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
I swear I knew it all along
- "Vindiated" by Dashboard Confessionals
Hey all!
rumors rumors rumors....
To believe or not to believe that is the question........ I guess you could just ask the person but then they will probably get all deffensive and then ask how you got this information and that's where the drama begins but yet you can't just totaly ignore what you've heard, especially if it affects you imensly; as it does in my situation...
Fuckin cock sucker! I'm pretty pissed because I'm fucked, I mean if ....
Damned if you do and if you don't DAMN! -Nomeansno
Anyway... change of subject..
I has a good weekend. Friday I didn't end up going golfing as Kiwi slept in...(fucker!) but I had a productive day nevertheless, I went to the zoo with Anick and had a BBQ. Friday night I went to Jan & Lynne's then went to Nav's and Hodeo, afterwards I went to Drisdelle's. Got home around 5ish... Sat I went to the gym then went for lunch with Pierre then we packed some wood in the truck and went to Chip's cottage and had a bonfire. Benny got there around 11 or so and there were about 15 of us and it was nice to play guitar with friends around the fire. Today I'm working till 11pm; that's a 13.5 hr shift.... I'm pretty tired to begin with.
I'm having one of thoes days that you just want to call in sick and sit on the couch and watch like 5 movies and eat junk all day and occasionally get up to go to the washroom or go get more food... I don't feel like interacting with other ppl today and my job doesn't permit me to do so AT ALL.. I'm really unable to do that as I'm supposed to be a role model and I'm always interacting with the reps or with the client but really I guess that's a good thing as I work with some great ppl and they always seem to bring me up...
Back to the rumor thing... I'm fuckin' pissed if this is true. Ok here's the scoop... a certain someone did something without thinking or caring about how it would affect me nor did they tell me about it. I heard it from someone but I can't be certain that this is true.
Ohh! Benny is here for good. I'm really happy about this. It was good to see everybody last night, I haven't seem them all lately. Ok now I'm repeating myself I think.
On Wednesday I'm joining the running room... A friend told me about it and I've been thinking about it for a while so I'm going to do it! I'm done at 5:30 all week with Friday Saturday off I love it! this week is week one at the gym which is a very light week and it doesn't take very long either... last week was hell as I had to do 5 sets of 4-7 till failiure... Man! it's hard. this week is 2 sets 8-11 reps (lighter weight) thank god!
K well now I'm really rambling so I'm going to go...
Talk to ya later...
Ciao all!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home