Sup yo!?
Hey all...
Well it's Wendesday and I'm supposed to go to the running room but I don't think I'll be able to because I'm sitll at work and think I'll be later than 6 and they start running at like 6:03 but maybe next week.
So I'm off till Sunday and looking forward to it, I've got to start packing... man ... I hate moving.. I've been fornicating the pooch the whole week because I fucking hate packing.... just the thought.... grrrr.... ohh well. Friday there's a bash at Kiwi's and looking forward to it... should be a kickin' good time... Can't wait!
Hmmm let me thin.. anything new.. I don't think so I've been laying pretty low all week, you know usual shit, gym, work and stuff. Last night I went to the gym then to Anick's till like 3 am. Anick, Benny, Monique and I played cards till about 3. It was fun. I don't know what I'll be doing tonight but I'll surely have a story or 2 to tell you on Sunday, till then, keep fit and have fun!
Ciao ma belle.....



1 Comments:
Ricky,
sorry i have put any comments in a while but this computer is not very good and sucks...i am glad to here that things are goin better this week then last...must be nice to have till sunday off. we are shaving my dads head tonight..lol it should be fun. well have a good weekend and i look forward to reading about your weekend mine is gonna be pretty busy i have my sister graduation on sat and we have to go out to Franks dinner in Caplea dont think that is spelled right...and i am going to a big praty with the my sis and her freind who lives with us after teh graduation it should be fun they are havin a big bomb fire...i am so happy we only have 1 week leftt till my sis friends moves out finaly things might get back to normal...i am not sure i am tellin you all this in the comment thing but anyway i gotta go so i will talk to ya later...
Love ya Krista
Post a Comment
<< Home