:-p
So I'm finally completely moved out of my place.. Man, it feels fucking great, I feel like a ton has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm happy to be able to spend some time NOT cleaning or packing. I've decided to spend the remaining of my time in Moncton with friends/family, I only have a week and a half and should really take advantage of it. Tomorrow Mmarc is in town so I should be heading down town for drinks and such. Friday is my work going away party and Sat my friend P iddle diddle widdle is having another party for me.
So I've been sort of a dick lately, I'm not going to go in details but honeslty there's absotlutely no reason why I should be a dick for so many reasons, mainly because I should really just focus on myself and enjoy life and not worry about much else, secondly, by being a dick I'm hurting others and they totally don't deserve it. SO, I'm going to just chill and enjoy "the moment"
I can't beleive I'm done work on Friday, today was a really good day at work, I publicly announced that I will no longer be doing any work and everybody laughed and said: "I noticed".. but truthfully I will probably still do what is excpected of me because that's just who I am.
I'm living a Anick's for a few weeks and really like it here, I love the company and the dog and cat. I'm happy to be here and feel soooooooooo relaxed.. finally!!... Well I'm going read a bit and hit the hay...
ciao for now...
I'll keep ya posted
!!!!!!!!!!!!
R



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home