Wednesday, December 07, 2005

stand tall

There's no such thing as a stupid question only stupid people.

Sort of frustrated today, sort of a crazy day at work. I really felt bad and angry earlier because I know that what I did today was ethically right and logicaly right but because of weak minded people or insecure people and due to the fact that I am young and don't hold as much respect as I should or deserve I am unable to push as hard as I'd like. I feel the need for power as my friend "ThatGirl" does and for the exact same reason, I think. I'm lucky to have good people around me. Thanks for the talk Franklina. I think that the frustration I felt today was good for me. I think that I will only try harder to get where I want to be, just because I'm certain that I was right today. I'm not always right but today, I was and I'm happy to know in my mind that I think I got my point accross.

One thing I've learned in life is that people usually start off by liking me then once they realize that I will not gossip or partake in any "talking behind the back" they don't like me so much. Within a year or so usually is when I get to people because they realize that I never change moods, I will not talk behind your back, I will not gossip, I will be fair and I will listen. I have a good heart. I like this about myself because it would be easy to gossip or talk about people just to get favor from the person I'm speking with but it's not the right thing to do. I think this is why I got promoted because my bosses saw this in me and I'm greatfull.

Well that's enough for today. I don't know what to do tonight. For once I haven't got any plans and I'm sort of bored... what should I do??????????

hmmm..
K folks... have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Montreal Canadiens
Home Equity
Home Equity Counter