Something real..
I feel like the kid in Almost Famous... I feel sort of like I'm living amongst inspiring people and feel like I'm learning so much about them and myself. I'm finding beauty in things that I've always knew where beautiful but never took the time, or for some reason chose not to embrace it. I know this probably sounds kinda stupid and cheezy but if you think so... well... you're not obligated to read this. I like it that I'm finding happiness in things that doesn't include booze and other things that arent good for my body and mind. I don't think I could ask for anything else right now except maybe a fire place, a dog and knowing that Julie was waiting for me in bed. But overall I'm very content and feel great. So today I went to visit a bee farm, it was in Lower Coverdale, I went with Suzanne; Julie's roomate; anyway, we ended talking to the bee keeper for about 45min. It was very interesting, or HE was very interesting, everytime we stoped talking for over 20 seconds he would either start singing or go get something to show us and then explain it's use. He sold us some honey, of course, some bees wax for Julie and a honey comb. After that I went to eat supper with Anick then went to visit Julie. This evening I went to Anick's because my washer is leaking so I had to go use her washer. I ended up staying there till 1:00am.
I somtimes feel like I don't have anything interesting to say, now is not one of those times, but sometimes when I'm with people I feel like the conversation lacks substance and somehow I feel guilty about this, like it's my fault. Do I bring on these types of conversations? I would appreciate some feedback from you, my readers. So I'd like to say I will not have any "empty" converstaions anymore but then I'd be fearful that I would not speak as much as I'd like to. hmmm... maybe it's just too late at night and none of this makes sense... I don't know.
Is anyone reading this going to be alone at Xmas? If so... don't be.... come with me...
ok that's it... I'm off to bed.. good night everybody..



1 Comments:
Allo Ricky,
There is no such thing as lack of conversation (ya well maybe )anyway, it's not always good to talk all the time specialy when you don't mean what you say (small talk). Silence is good, it's even better than words in many ways.
Well this is my point of view.
Hope I'm not the one with lack of conversation if so you have to accept it! haha lol
Post a Comment
<< Home